[Dshield] Is there any malicious activity at the macrumours.com address?

Adrian Hawkins Adrian.Hawkins at bi-lo.com
Thu Jun 25 19:22:47 GMT 2009

Hi all,

I'm a noob to this list, as well as security. That is why I am asking you
knowledgeable folks.

I was trying to get to the site macrumors.com last night, but typed in
macrumours.com instead. As soon as I went there, my firewall alerted me
that the site was trying to access port 81. I closed the window as soon as
I could. I'm running the No Script Firefox extension. I did a virus scan to
be safe. It didn't return anything, but I'm still worried.

Could a computer be compromised by visiting that site? Does it look to be
distributing any malware? I appreciate any help.

ADRIAN