[Dshield] non-honeypot submission of webserver logs

John Hardin jhardin at impsec.org
Fri Jun 26 17:00:35 GMT 2009

dshield folks:

I'd like to bring this up again: is there going to be provision for
submission of webserver logs of suspicious activity *outside* the context
of the web honeypot package?

I'd sure like to be able to submit my apache logs of .php 404s for
analysis, but I don't want to install the honeypot.

Johannes, I've been asking for this for several years. Is there any
possibility of it happening?

Thanks.

  jhardin at impsec.org    FALaholic #11174     pgpk -a jhardin at impsec.org