[Dshield] dshield reports bouncing due to UCEProtect listing

Brenden Walker BKWalker at drbsystems.com
Wed Mar 4 15:01:15 GMT 2009

I'm getting bounces due to my hosting servers being listed on uceprotect.net.  According to support with my hosting service this is incorrect.

Considering they (uceprotect) require PAYMENT to get delisted without waiting 7 days.  Seems like a bit of a blackmail scam to me, any chance of removing that service from dshield.org?

Just thought I'd ask (from a different account that isn't listed ;-).