[Dshield] Eset

Matthew Dunlop matt at easypickins.com
Fri Mar 6 14:54:41 GMT 2009

I ran Nod32 at a previous company and it was good. They update as much as
the big hitters. When ever I saw a virus report Eset was normally there in
the list of AV that found it. It has the good things like e-mail check and
central updating from one server. Also you can password protect so users/bad
guys can't disable or uninstall it. All in all it's a solid choice for a
corporate situation. For personal use unless you have more than 4-5 machines
I think you are wasting your money.

Matt Dunlop
 IT Manager

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you
are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you
must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any
information herein. If you have received this message in error, please
advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank
you for your cooperation.