[Dshield] anybody monitoring info at dshield.org?

Johannes B. Ullrich jullrich at euclidian.com
Sun Mar 8 13:57:31 GMT 2009

Wayne and myself are monitoring it, but sometimes we have issues where
one thinks the other is taking care of a problem. Maybe we need a
ticket system for the two of us :-)

could you please resend?

As a rule of thumb: if you send me an e-mail and haven't received at
least a quick "ack" in a day, please resent.