Code Red growing fast.

Pete Hickey pete at shadows.uottawa.ca
Wed Aug 1 15:13:01 GMT 2001

OK, I'm dyslexic and will screw up if I convert times to UTC.
However, here are the number of incoming attempts I've seen
(My times are EDT)

       8PM - 7AM  11 hours    20 attempts
       7AM - 10AM  3 hours    24 attempts
      10AM - 11AM  1 hour     34 attempts

These are attempts when it has connected to a web server, not
simply attempts to an IP address (of which there are many more)

If it keeps increasing at this rate....

--
Pete Hickey               |                         |       VEIWIT
Communication Services    | Pete at mudhead.uottawa.CA |   Makers of transparent