[Unisog ADMINSTRIVIA]: Job Postings

E. Larry Lidz ellidz at eridu.uchicago.edu
Tue Aug 7 17:45:26 GMT 2001

I've had a few people send me notes asking whether job postings for
security jobs at universities and other higher-ed institutions were
acceptable for the mailing list.

I think the best way to handle this is to take an informal survey of
the readership of the list: if you have an opinion on the subject, drop
a note to me. I'll go with whatever the consensus is.

Note: this would be specifically job postings for security positions
at higher ed institutions. Other types of job postings wouldn't be
allowed.  Further, if the volume of such posts ever gets high, I would
stop allowing them through the moderation -- this list is primarily for
discussion.

-E. Larry Lidz, moderator, Unisog.