[unisog] Norton Anti-Virus Download Size

chameleo at vt.edu chameleo at vt.edu
Fri Aug 17 13:46:51 GMT 2001

each year we provide a CD that contains IE, Norton, Netscape etc etc and a
network (dialup or ethernet) config tool for students and faculty/staff.
Generally they can get this CD for free.  Obviously there was some sort of
funding mechanism there as we have them commercially burned.  What we used
to do was a media exchange back when floppies were usable.  I would imagine
this work work for CD distributions as well.
-Jeremy