[unisog] Who do you guys report to?

Martin, James E. martin at more.net
Thu Aug 23 14:10:23 GMT 2001

Agreed. I'm one of the split reporters, until September 1, when I convert to
Level 2 only. That conversion is taking place roughly 3.5 years after
Security was formally created as a working group, for those interested in
comparing.

I have no *authority* to report to our Audit department. That's never
stopped me from having a good informal working relationship with them -
they're one of my primary allies in policy setting.

Thx!
Jim

University of Missouri System