[unisog] IDS INFO

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Thu Aug 30 14:26:37 GMT 2001

	While I haven't done it on GigE (yet) netoptics optical splitters
work fine for ATM and should work fine for GigE. I use the %80/%20 version
but %50/%50 is available (depending on the length of run and power budget of
what you are tapping in to). You do need an IDS capable of doing FDX for this.
www.netoptics.com.