[unisog] web based user interfaces

William D. Colburn (aka Schlake) wcolburn at nmt.edu
Mon Dec 3 19:26:27 GMT 2001

We recently purchased Lyris (http://www.lyris.com/) for campus mailing
lists.  I'm very happy with it, as are all of my users.  My plans for
generic web based email are still imp/horde, but they seem to be a pain
to set up. Email filtering is still done the hard way here (they forward
complaints to postmaster and I try to put a stop to it).

--
William Colburn, "Sysprog" <wcolburn at nmt.edu>
Computer Center, New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology