[unisog] port 898?

Pat Wilson paw at noh.ucsd.edu
Tue Dec 18 02:22:59 GMT 2001

Thanks.  It turns out, as someone else noted, that smcboot got
re-enabled during the application of some Sun patch (sorry, don't
know which); I'm surmising that's what happened to cause our
scare.

--paw

Pat Wilson
Network Security Manager
UCSD ACS/Network Operations
paw at ucsd.edu
6F3A AE75 F931 3A19 D207 19F3 DB9B 29DC 2C3F E015

John McNair <jmcnair at utk.edu> was the first to write: