[unisog] What Email Attachments Do You Block?

Barry Lynam b.lynam at qut.edu.au
Wed Jul 25 00:26:35 GMT 2001

There seems to be a lot of people using Sophos.  How do people keep the virus
definations an dpackage up to date in UNIX?  We have done something but I'm
interested in how other people do it.

Barry Lynam

--
 Barry Lynam                            Phone: +61 7 3864 9408
 Senior Network Engineer, Security        Fax: +61 7 3864 2921