Sendmail Filter for Sircam

David Lundy lundy at tiger.cc.uop.edu
Tue Jul 31 15:26:36 GMT 2001

I am getting a lot of Sircam infected email.  Our email gateway is sendmail,
but we have no filtering in place.  Does anyone have a pointer to a milter
for Sircam or information on filtering for this or other rogue email?

I'm interested in an immediate fix for Sircam as well as information on what
solutions have proven themselves more generally.

Dave Lundy
David Lundy                          EMail: lundy at uop.edu
Server Administrator                 Voice: (209) 946-3951
Ofc of Info Svcs & Resources         FAX:   (209) 946-2898
University of the Pacific            UOP Webmaster
Stockton, CA 95211                   UOP Postmaster