[unisog] What are doc.bin files?

DelVecchio, Anthony R. ARDELVECCHIO at stthomas.edu
Wed Jul 18 22:38:02 GMT 2001

Sounds like a way to sneak malicious code past e-mail filters.  Has anybody
virus checked or looked at one of these files?

Tony DelVecchio
Network Security Manager
University of St Thomas
St Paul, MN USA
651.962.6246
"Power corrupts.  Absolute power is kind of neat."
John Lehman - Former Secretary of the Navy