Moderator's Note about Code Red

E. Larry Lidz ellidz at eridu.uchicago.edu
Fri Jul 20 00:25:15 GMT 2001

Just a quick note -- I'm trying to keep the information flowing through
this list as I watch for attacks in real time while we handle the
forensics and work on cleaning up machines and contacting
administrators.

That said, I'm going to be rejecting any messages that repeat things
that have already been said by others -- I don't have time to send an
individual response to everyone whose message is rejected. If you don't
see your message go through and/or you think that you said something
with new information just send me a note.

-Larry