[unisog] Ida /code red worm veriation

Jean-Francois Duguay Jean-Francois.Duguay at sit.ulaval.ca
Fri Jul 20 17:42:48 GMT 2001

We had exactly the same behavior on many IIS here. This behavior started at
about the same time for many servers that are not related to each other in
any way. I've been monitoring one server for the past few hours but didn't
find any trace of /default.ida

I applied the patch to four servers and had no stop of IIS since then. It
looks good so far.

Jeff.

J.-F. Duguay
Conputer Science Analyst