[unisog] What Email Attachments Do You Block?

William D. Colburn (aka Schlake) wcolburn at nmt.edu
Mon Jul 23 21:04:25 GMT 2001

I have been planning a "milter" that will run Mcaffe uvscan on
attachments.  I plan to start work on it soon if no one else produces
one first.  The new milters are very nice, and will make it easy for
virus vendors to release simple sendmail plug ins.  Milters can even be
remote internet servers, which means that one milter could serve several
different sendmail servers.

--
William Colburn, "Sysprog" <wcolburn at nmt.edu>
Computer Center, New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology