[unisog] Machine readable version of Notification

Bruce Ward bruce at netpd.com
Tue Nov 13 19:03:59 GMT 2001

Sorry,  I should have elaborated on that paragraph.  We will create one
key for each role at NetPD.  So for example we will create a key for
'sony-notifications at netpd.com'.  Other clients will have their own keys
assigned.  This should result in less than 20 keys at this time.

We will place the public keys on our website so that you can verify the
integrity of our email.

Thank you for your input.