[unisog] Network taps for IDS

James Robbins robbins.7 at osu.edu
Thu Nov 8 21:21:13 GMT 2001

I'm just about to purchase an Allied Telesyn AT-FH708SW for this very
purpose.  It is an 8 port 10/100 hub (each port auto sense) with a switch
between the 10 and 100 segments.

I haven't got it yet so I can't be sure that it performs as a hub but the
the rep assures me that it does.  We shall see.

--
James A. Robbins
Network Engineer