[unisog] Mail Virus/Trojan Scanners

Paul L Schmehl pauls at utdallas.edu
Fri Nov 9 20:37:20 GMT 2001

The only gateway scanner I've heard anything about is Trend's VirusWall,
and AVIEN members repeatedly report problems with it missing viruses.

We're getting ready to test NAI's WebShield, but that won't do you any good.

--On Friday, November 09, 2001 9:08 AM -0800 Drew Schaffner

Paul L. Schmehl, pauls at utdallas.edu
http://www.utdallas.edu/~pauls/
Supervisor, Support Services
The University of Texas at Dallas