[unisog] Automated analysis of Cisco log files

Daniel Poulsen bpoulsen at uwm.edu
Mon Apr 15 14:28:11 GMT 2002

Hi Joshua,

We use Campus Manager (Part of Cisco's Ciscoworks 2000) here at UWM.  This
will do a lot more than syslogs, but its a bit on the spendy side.  I've found
the mose useful feature of the syslog analysis part of Campus Manager is the
security summary matrix.  It will give you a matrix based on alert level and
you can navigate the matrix but clicking on the number of accumulated alerts.

Dan