[unisog] Comments???

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Wed Apr 3 00:34:26 GMT 2002

> http://news.com.com/2100-1023-873181.html
>
> Paul Schmehl (pauls at utdallas.edu)
> Supervisor of Support Services
> The University of Texas at Dallas
> AVIEN Founding Member

	Well. I expect that argus will notice the additional traffic just as
it does now when one of the chaincast / virgin records (which may be chaincast!)
clients gets downloaded on campus and starts serving half the net using our
links. Right thereafter I'll be along inquiring which part of the AUP would
be authorizing this use of subsidized bandwith (and thereafter word will
get around quite quickly I expect ...)