[unisog] Blocking NIGERIAN Fraud Spam

cam {Cam Beasley, ISO} cam at forum.utexas.edu
Mon Apr 8 14:06:21 GMT 2002

You can also lodge a complaint about a 4-1-9 scheme by
sending an e-mail to the U.S. Secret Service at:

	<419.fcd at usss.treas.gov>

However, I haven't noticed a big difference resulting from
my weekly reports to their office...

~cam.

Cam Beasley-------------------------ITS InfoSec Office
Information Security Analyst--------UT at Austin