[unisog] null.pl

Patrick Aland paland at stetson.edu
Wed Apr 10 14:49:34 GMT 2002

I've used activestate perl to run it.

You need to get the Win32::Perms and Win32::Lanman libraries (IIRC). A google
search should help you track them down. I don't have the links off hand.
They aren't in the ACtivestate CPAN type utility.

 Patrick Aland                          paland at stetson.edu
 Network Administrator                  Voice: 386.822.7217
 Stetson University                     Fax: 386.822.7367