[unisog] irc bots

Sherry M. Rogers smrogers at socrates.Berkeley.EDU
Wed Apr 24 21:16:40 GMT 2002

We've had an outbreak of irc bots at UC Berkeley this week
as well.  As least some of the bots are communicating via
irc2.easynews.com and we have been able to identify them by
watching for irc connections to this address.