[unisog] Verisign trying to slam EDU domain holders?

Phil Benchoff benchoff at vt.edu
Tue Jan 1 02:29:20 GMT 2002

We received an invoice from them.  It was followed shortly by another
e-mail stating that the invoice was sent in error.  I don't remember
if that one was from Educause or NSI.  There was a third note from
Educause with account and password information for our domains in
the Educause registry.

I won't miss doing business with NSI.

Phil