[unisog] Cisco VPN concentrators and AD

Steve Bernard sbernard at gmu.edu
Thu Jan 17 23:40:09 GMT 2002

PGPnet (Win32, Mac) and Safenet Soft-PK are both good. Cisco's client is
basically a re-branding of the Safenet product from what I've been told. I
like Soft-PK's interoperability. Besides IPSEC, it supports L2TP, SecureID,
and RADIUS. L2TP has its merits when compared with IPSEC, and
multi-functionality is nice in a client. Both come as a part of a suite or
as stand-alone products.

http://www.pgp.com/

http://www.safenet-inc.com/

Steve