[unisog] Univ Michigan Poster

Martin, James E. martin at more.net
Thu Jul 18 14:10:49 GMT 2002

We contacted them about 18 months ago, and while they were willing to sell the posters, they were unwilling to consider selling rights to rebrand (even with full accredidation to U of MI) for use at local sites (say, University of Missouri).

Jim

James E. Martin
MOREnet Network Security Coordinator
University of Missouri System