CacheFlow open proxies (was: I need help.)

Tom Perrine tep at SDSC.EDU
Fri Jul 19 15:09:54 GMT 2002

Has anyone tried contacting the vendor?  Since they are positioning
themselves as a security solution (mostly bandwidth shaping, I think),
it would be interesting to see how they respond to this.

Anyone for a BUGTRAQ posting?  I would, but I don't have one of the
boxes, and we aren't seeing the problem.

The open proxies list at monkeys.org seems to be listing them, and
since we use that, not a lot of CacheFlow-relayed SPAM is getting
through.

--
Tom E. Perrine <tep at SDSC.EDU> | San Diego Supercomputer Center
http://www.sdsc.edu/~tep/     |