[unisog] I need help.

William D. Colburn (aka Schlake) wcolburn at nmt.edu
Thu Jul 18 17:32:13 GMT 2002

I got a request, so I peeled out the core of the milter, and put it
at:
   http://www.nmt.edu/~wcolburn/files/antispam.c

If you need a sample Makefile, look at the info for my antivirus milter
at:
   http://www.nmt.edu/~wcolburn/antivirus/

You will need to edit this .c file at lines 62 (your postmaster contact
information) and line 72 (your network numbers).  If you have a class a
or class c network, the changes you need to make should hopefully be
pretty obvious.

The mlfi_body() routine isn't relevant to rejecting HTML only messages
from hosts with bad DNS, but it shows how I get rid of a lot of spam
(1526 messages blocked yesterday).  I maintain that list by hand, adding
lines as I receive spam.  It seems to have a really low occurance of
false positives.

Milters are really cool, everybody should have one.

--
William Colburn, "Sysprog" <wcolburn at nmt.edu>
Computer Center, New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology