[unisog] Network security auditing

Jeehye Yun jeehye at www.quateams.com
Tue Jun 4 14:22:49 GMT 2002

PriceWaterHouseCoopers is not recommended.  The audit that they ran was
basically a collection of script kiddie programs.  They ran the gamut
of scripts but  you would expect more analysis and intelligence that
something like that.

-Jeehye

Jeehye Yun                              e-mail: jeehye at quateams.com
Principal                               phone:  301.498.7823
QuaTeams, LLC                           web:    www.quateams.com