[unisog] Wireless ResNet Experiences

Arnold, Jamie harnold at binghamton.edu
Wed Jun 5 22:11:26 GMT 2002

Talk to the folks at Morrisville.  They did their whole campus (just about)
instead of paying for rewiring.  They seem happy, but there are some serious
security issues with wireless that you need to factor in
(authentication...VPN?  802.1x, drive by computing, etc)  Most of these can
be dealt with fairly well with available technology.