[unisog] Tape backup solutions

Patrick Darden darden at armc.org
Mon Jun 17 17:21:32 GMT 2002

That is what I was originally suggesting.  40GB tape, 40GB disk, if you
worked it right the media doesn't matter.  Hot swappable disks with each
disk being a filesystem, swapping hard drives just like tapes.

--
--Patrick Darden                Internetworking Manager
--                              706.475.3312    darden at armc.org
--                              Athens Regional Medical Center