[unisog] CHE 3/15: The Growing Vulnerability of Campus Networks

Glenn Forbes Fleming Larratt glratt at io.com
Mon Mar 11 17:45:15 GMT 2002

Interesting indeed. I'd like to only get 12 portscans a month
(per the "Network Incidents at One University" sidebar); we
get 8+ per *day*. I wonder what threshold criteria they're using?

	-g

--
Glenn Forbes Fleming Larratt         The Lab Ratt (not briggs :-)
glratt at io.com                        http://www.io.com/~glratt