[unisog] lots of ftp on March 12?

Jeff Anderson-Lee jonah at eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Mar 13 21:52:13 GMT 2002

According to dsheld.org, Mar 12 was a relatively "light" day for reports
of port 21 probes, although the days around it were heavy.  See:

http://www.dshield.org/port_report.php?port=21

Date                Count     Percent of Submissions
2002-03-13     40125      9.67%
2002-03-12     10808      1.17%
2002-03-11     109829      9.34%
2002-03-10     133692      9.99%
2002-03-09     18929      1.91%
2002-03-08     30876      3.60%
2002-03-07     29242      3.41%

Jeff Anderson-Lee
Systems Manager, Digital Library Project
UC Berkeley