Security and packet shaping

MVick at mail.uttyl.edu MVick at mail.uttyl.edu
Thu Mar 14 14:33:53 GMT 2002

A colleague and I have the privilege of presenting a short program on the
possible applications of packet shaping and specifically the Packeteer
PacketShaper product in the area of network security.  While we realize
there are better ways to implement network security, we are looking for any
comments, suggestions, experiences, URL's and even reasonable theories that
we can include in this presentation.

If you send comments and then request a copy of the presentation, we will
email you a copy shortly after we make the presentation.

Michael Vick
mvick at mail.uttyl.edu