[unisog] iPlanet<-->NDS<-->LDIFF?<-->DS glue experiences wanted

Rhett Butler rhett.butler at duke.edu
Tue Mar 12 02:11:59 GMT 2002

Novell's DirXML connects NDS to iPlanet.  It's fairly easy to configure.
Feel free to contact me directly - I'll be glad to share my experience with
the product.

Rhett Butler
Senior IT Analyst  -  OIT Systems Administration
Duke University

                      "Huba
                      Leidenfrost"             To:       <unisog at sans.org>
                      <huba at uidaho.edu>        cc: