[unisog] RemoteNC backdoors, attacks via ports 1433, 524, 139, 445, 21, destroyed files

Christopher Cramer chris.cramer at duke.edu
Wed Mar 27 14:53:51 GMT 2002

the remotenc backdoor comes with the ability to trojan itself as any
number of windows services and can be configured to listen on any port.
if you want to take a closer look, the program can be downloaded from:
http://www.netxeyes.com/down.html

this page also lists the scanner fluxay which has the ability to
dictionary attack the passwords for windows administrator accounts.

i haven't had too much time to look into these, but i would love to hear
someone else's analysis. :)

regards
-chris

--