[unisog] Suggestions for bridging firewall?

Curtis Kline ckline at housing.ucsb.edu
Wed Oct 30 06:11:11 GMT 2002

Ooops, I spoke too soon. A couple of people have informed me that the
PIX is not a bridging firewall and therefore does not meet your stated
needs. I've never tried to set the PIX up that way, but seemed to
remember that it was possible. I was apparently mistaken.

Sorry for the misinformation!

Curtis