[unisog] Content/ spam filtering

Tim Boshart timsb at goshen.edu
Thu Oct 10 13:06:13 GMT 2002

At Goshen College, we setup a new mail server this summer running Linux
that uses MailScanner (http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/)
which does virus scanning with Sophos and other anti-virus software, and
also spam checking with SpamAssassin (http://spamassassin.taint.org/)

--
Tim S. Boshart             Information Technology Services
Goshen College             Voice: (574) 535-7004