[unisog] *NOT* a False alarm - Windows "diplomas" message

Don Salvin dss+ at pitt.edu
Fri Oct 11 18:56:33 GMT 2002

We've seen it here. Several times. Each time it is a different phone number.

My understanding is that the phone numbers themselves are bogus, although
I didn't think to ask what definition of bugos was in use. Ring no answer?
Somebody answered who had no idea why they were called? Non-existant number?

=Don

PS: I have a screen capture. For size reasons, I'm reluctant to send it
to the list. If you'd like a copy, let me know and I'll send it off-list.
Don Salvin, Lead Network Engineer         Voice: 412-624-6418
Computing Services & Systems Development  FAX:   412-624-4774
University of Pittsburgh                  Email: dss at pitt.edu
3943 O'Hara Street, Room B3               http://www.pitt.edu/~dss
Pittsburgh, PA 15260           Textpager: 4128779583 at mobile.att.net