[unisog] Strange things from our residence.

Daniel MacKay Daniel.MacKay at Dal.Ca
Wed Oct 23 00:27:46 GMT 2002

Pete:

We had exactly the same thing in Physics.  I had an alarm go off that
all the IP numbers were in use.  Imagine my surprise when they were
all in use by the same hardware address, all F's.

Unfortunately the machine was found and dismantled before we could do
an autopsy on it.  The network administrator there thinks that it is
a hardware or software fault rather than malice.

--
Daniel MacKay                           Daniel.MacKay at Dal.Ca
Network Services Manager                +1.902.494.danm