[unisog] stopping p2p

Arnold, Jamie harnold at binghamton.edu
Tue Oct 29 02:06:55 GMT 2002

I think that you'd be better off trying to shape your traffic.  You can
present the option that while you won't be blocking the "bad" traffic,
you'll be better able to guarantee service levels to appropriate use of the
network.  You can have one level of shaping during the day and another for
the evening.