[unisog] Suggestions for bridging firewall?

Patrick Darden darden at armc.org
Tue Oct 29 13:01:24 GMT 2002

Peter,

What do you mean by "bridging" firewall?  Do you mean that in the
technical sense, as in it bridges two physical segments, or do you
mean that it "bridges" between two or more networks (as in routes)?

--
--Patrick Darden                Internetworking Manager
--                              706.475.3312    darden at armc.org
--                              Athens Regional Medical Center