[unisog] Suggestions for bridging firewall?

Steve Bernard sbernard at gmu.edu
Tue Oct 29 19:58:17 GMT 2002

As an extension of my previous recommendation for OpenBSD I will add that
eWeek Magazine/Labs is currently running their 4th annual OpenHack online
security challenge and they are using OpenBSD 3.2 for firewall, VPN, SSH
shell server, DNS, email, and public HTTP/web services. If that's not a
recommendation I don't know what is.

OpenHack website: http://www.openhack.com/
eWeek Labs article: http://www.eweek.com/category2/1,3960,600431,00.asp

-or-

eWeek Magazine, October 14, 2002 issue, pages 37-40 (includes network
diagram)

Regards,

Steve Bernard
Systems Engineer, NET