Security Enclosures

Drew Schaffner drew at bioeng.ucsd.edu
Thu Oct 31 00:30:13 GMT 2002

What are other institutions using to secure computer systems in
student accessible labs? We currently have a vendor who makes custom
designed enclosures for our needs but I would be interested in
researching other options. The enclosures we use now are general purpose
and can be used for PC systems as well as various proprietary
workstations from Sun, SGI, and HP. We would like to maintain this
general purpose functionality. I can summarize to the list when response
cease to arrive.

Thanks.

--
Drew Schaffner