[unisog] Exchange Spam

Arnold, Jamie harnold at binghamton.edu
Fri Sep 27 14:07:18 GMT 2002

W32?

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas DuVally [mailto:thomas_duvally at brown.edu]
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 7:57 AM
To: unisog at sans.org
Subject: RE: [unisog] Exchange Spam

	To be fair, take a look at the open source MailScanner.  You still
need to purchase scanning software, but it integrates easily with
SpamAssassin.
	I've found that while AV companies can be great at virus protection,
they just haven't figured out e-mail handling or spam blocking yet.
MailScanner gives you a few choices in that area.

--
Tom DuVally
Lead Sys. Programmer