Exchange Spam

Wells, Cary cary.wells at ualberta.ca
Wed Sep 25 16:49:59 GMT 2002

Just got the ok to implement spam control on our exchange 5.5 server for our
department.  What I wanted to know was what everyone was using?  I am
looking at using mail essentials 7 for exchange, does anyone use this? Would
it be better if I upgraded to exchange 2000 and use a newer program?  I am
not really interested in setting up a smtp gateway spam control device
unless you all tell me that it by far the better choice.

Any suggestions would be helpful thank you.

Cary Wells