[unisog] Exchange Spam

Arnold, Jamie harnold at binghamton.edu
Wed Sep 25 19:35:16 GMT 2002

Good luck..I've used ME for 3 years (I've had X5.5 for 5 years and X2K for
almost 2)....and looked at everything else that has claimed to control spam.
Nothing really works... Unless you do actual content checking and I mean at
the email body level, there is no good way to put a dent into the amount of
spam coming into our mail systems.  Not trying to be the voice of doom, but
this is a problem that is not going away anytime soon.